Here you can explore pictures of our adult learners. Click on a thumbnail of a picture to enlarge.
- Safe and beautiful location
- A calm environment
- State of the art technology
- True to tradition
- Incorporating the latest brain research
- Low student to instructor ratio
- knowledgable, caring staff
- Curriculum that is always up-to-date
- Manuals that are on iPads
- Featuring Nienhuis hardwood materials
- Teach using curriculum that meets your needs and standards
The staff at Gulf Coast Montessori Teacher Education Center (GCMTEC) believe that the true understanding of the Montessori pedagogy begins with proper training. For this reason, our instructors, the materials, the environment, and everything we do or say, is offered with the knowledge that when you go back to your classroom you feel secure in your abilities to truly implement what you have mastered. Furthermore, the environment you will provide for your children needs to be a beautiful and safe one. We make sure that everything you come in contact with is just that. From the grounds, to the rug, the tiles, the glass doors, to the faucets, and even the color spectrum of the LED lights, everything is designed from the ground up to provide you with a safe and calm feeling. Good teaching starts with good training.